The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theft/Lying admit. Looper ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival

Minecraft name: SuperLooper5000

Reason for your ban: Theft/Lying

Who banned you: Nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned: Fine, I admit I took 3 stacks of iron, a beacon and 4 stacks of concrete from the chest.

I was really curious what was inside so I opened it and it worked. So I saw everything and thought that I could expand my house so I took the concrete and started building then I saw that there was a beacon in the chest so I took it and then took some iron blocks to make one of those pillar things I don’t know what they are called but anyways I went back to my house and placed them and started it. I did it because I was really happy that I whould be able to come back. It was very stupid of me lying and stealing from chests. I admit that I took stuff and lied.

I was also not lying. I voted almost the same time as I found the beacon so I got some stuff from the lottery. After that I found the stuff or I may have closed the game for a while but I could not remember where I got the beacon at the first few questions you asked. Then I remembered that I got it from the chest. 

However tho I admit to taking the stuff from the chest. If I get another chance I will break the concrete and the iron. Then I will put it back into the chest with a sign saying “sorry for taking your stuff”. Hope I get another chance even tho I’ve got one before.
I didn’t know.   Sorry.

Why do you want to come back: As I said before I really like the community and I was about to start building my house more. This time I won’t take it from anyone’s chest. Even if it’s unlocked. I just wish I can come back so we can forget about this and be friends instead. 
              // Looper

Messages In This Thread
Theft/Lying admit. Looper ban appeal - by SuperLooper5000 - 05-12-2021, 11:30 PM