• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theft/Lying admit. Looper ban appeal
1. Why is it not allowed to take from other people's chests? Because it’s theirs and it’s their own mined or wherever they got it from and they may not want to share it because they may need to use it for other things. Then if someone steals it they can’t build or do whatever they wanted to do with it.

2. How does stealing affect other players? They chould have worked really hard to get those stuff and when it’s gone they can’t do anything they wanted to do with those materials that got stolen. They may also get mad. It’s not fun to be mad the whole day because someone stole it.

3. When confronted by a staff member about stolen items, what is the best policy to follow? Be polite, Don’t argue, Don’t lie and show respect to the player that you stole from and the staff.

4. What have you learned from this experience? I have learned that stealing and lying is not nice and not going to end up well. I have also learned that I’m not allowed to steal other peoples stuff even if the chest or item is unprotected.

5. Why should I trust that you won't do something similar to this again? What have you learned from this experience that will prevent you from doing so? I have 100% learned that it’s not good to steal on the server and I will never ever repeat it. I have learnt that if I do so I will probably get banned and will instantly regret my decision so I whould not do it again. I feel very bad.

Sorry for everything. Will not be repeated and I will now on be a good member if I get unbanned. Thank you!

Hi I edited this because there is some random link just wanted to let you know that that’s not a part of my appeal. I don’t think you should click it. I don’t know what it is.
[url=https://hometownmc.com/forums/private.php?action=send&uid=278][/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theft/Lying admit. Looper ban appeal - by SuperLooper5000 - 05-15-2021, 12:52 AM