The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Sibbalu

Reason for your banX-Ray

Who banned youNether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned

I play with a semi modded client (provided a Full list Below) I promise you I don't use them in and mischievous ways, its only simple tools to help me with planning and building. If these are an issue I have no problem disabling them. I have never used any X-Ray!

This is all only an honest misunderstanding, if you could explain the reasons, i've been accused of XRay. i could better explain myself.

Honestly this ban was a surprise, and I am truthfully confused as to what i could have done, even tho i play with a lightly modded client i have always felt i kept my gameplay legit. That is why it is my hope we can resolve this soonest, so i can get back to playing with you all, and building up my base. 

Why do you want to come back

I was Enjoying my time on your server, its getting harder and harder to find a good server with a nice, friendly community.
I had alot of time put into my build on the server and plans to spend many more.

Addons:

Litematica
MaLiLib (Litematica dependant)
Mod Menu
OptiFabric
VoxelMap
WorldEdit (Only for Single Player, Obviously i don't have Permissions on server)
WTHIT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Sibbalu - 09-12-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-13-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Sibbalu - 09-13-2021, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-15-2021, 01:03 AM