The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Inventory glitched, need tools back!
Exclamation 
After logging into HomeTown (spawning into either the creative world, or the survival world and warping into the creative world), I went back to my base in the survival world. I wanted to continue demolishing an old build, but for some reason, my inventory had stayed as the creative world one. I tried going back to creative and to survival again, or leaving and rejoining incase of lag, but it still stayed. Now I'm worried that it's all gone. My tools and armor took forever to make, and I had an irreplaceable effX axe I got from a drop party.

Is there a way you can roll back my inventory? It should be a full enchanted netherite armor set, sword, pick, shovel, and axe, and the rest full of chest stacks. I'm mainly just concerned about my effX axe, since there's no way for me to get the eff levels back from regular enchanting. 

My inventory at the current moment is a plain netherite helmet, pants, and boots, along with a spruce sign (for whatever reason I want holding it), and a plain elytra. This is what I usually wear in the creative world. I just want my old survival gear back, don't want these, I have my own elytra anyways lol. Replaced inv should be attached as a png.

TLDR: I need my inventory rolled back to the last time I had tons of chests in it. Got replaced by my creative world inventory somehow, and need my EffX axe, other tools/armor, shulker box, and chests back. Current unwanted inventory is attached as aaa.png.

-JaydeBread (Jayde)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Inventory glitched, need tools back! - by JaydeBread - 09-19-2021, 10:38 PM