The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Jerseys3315 (was UccHasAutism when I was banned)

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): x-ray/exploiting

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I wasn't x-raying nor exploiting, though I did mistakenly say it was an "exploit." I was using the clay-diamond trick where you use clay patches to find diamonds. I'm not sure how this is x-ray since you're only using simple math and naturally generated terrain to find diamonds. If this is unallowed, so should the entity counter, pi-chart in f3, etc. It can be done on a completely vanilla client without any modifications. However, I understand why you don't want to allow this method so I will stop doing it if I am unbanned. I'll also turn in any diamonds I found with the method.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because when I played, the server was fun and the community was friendly. I sincerely apologize for using the clay-diamond trick and I assure you I will not use it again.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Jerseys - 11-23-2021, 07:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 11-27-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Jerseys - 11-27-2021, 11:44 AM