The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Clearcalculation
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: Clearcalculation
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Xray

Who banned you: Thatguy3339

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Honestly a second chance would be nice since I was just getting back into Hometown after not being on in 5 years but I am uncertain that I really deserve one. I was being dumb and using an x-ray mod. I know it wasn't right and I have no real excuse. I have no intention on using the mod because I was worried about being banned from it the moment I downloaded it. I had used farms and what not to get the tools I needed to make nice pick axes before I even downloaded the mod. I will forfeit any diamonds I had for a second chance, I have only been back on for a few days now and I joined back in because my boyfriend and my best friend were wanting me to play with them. Me and my roommate have VIP3 so I don't want to lose that. I apologize for my actions and it will not happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: I loved HT way back when I used to play hardcore, there are still some familiar faces although wish Jelly still played. I would like to continue playing on HT

Also please don't ban my roommate because he is using the same IP and really loves HT too
------------------------------------------
So my roommate and my boyfriend where effected by my ban, they are Strine424 and .OakFireFox123
I would appreciate allowing them back on the server even if I am not allowed back on T_T
And again I am sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by clearcalculation - 08-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-09-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban appeal: Clearcalculation - by thatguy3339 - 08-11-2022, 01:44 AM