The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I was banned on smp.hometown.mc

My username is .ThatsDope42O

What it says when i try to join is: You have been banned from this server. Reason: grief. Banned by LyingStar. Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums

Who banned me: LyingStar

Why i should be unbanned? Ive been informed by an irl friend who is also on the server that the reason for the grief ban was because i destroyed emerald block/beacons in the nether, i agree thats a good reason for a ban, however that beacon/emerald was way out far away from the resnether spawn, i thought i belonged to an old inactive player who was mining netherite at some point, and as far as i was aware everything i wasnt allowed to break would be either protected or claimed, if i am unbanned i will not break any prebuilt things without finding out if i can, also i will go back to the nether and replace the beacon and emerald blocks myself, i still have the blocks, i promise you i did not know what i was doing was wrong, and i will not let it happen again, all i ask for is another chance. I will right my wrong.

Why I want to be unbanned: I enjoy my time on this server alot, and have already commited alot of time out of my personal life to it, since ive been on the server (about 5 days or something) id estimate ive spent about 65 hours or something playing, i like the community of the server and would like to continue being a part of it as well as continuing the progress ive made in the hours i cannot get back.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Appeal - .ThatsDope42O

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 04:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 06:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 07:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 08:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-27-2023, 08:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .ThatsDope42O - 04-27-2023, 11:05 AM