The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban request
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown Smp

Minecraft name: algadeery

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): xraying-flyhacks

Who banned you: NetherRuler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
I started off in this server thinking I was just going to have fun and leave, I joined with hacks enabled
to play easier. I played for a while and found everyone to be really nice. I played for around 4-5 hours
straight and built a monument of sorts, the only reason I was hacking was to get materials faster and that
was wrong.
Why do you want to come back: I really want to be unbanned because of how amazing this server is, I see all
these amazing builds and all these cool people talking and the server just grew on me, Nether if you're reading this,
I truly regret what I did and want to come back and contribute to the server without hacking, I just want a second
chance in this server, if you see me hack again you can permaban me without a second thought, this server
is really great and I want to keep playing on it.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by algadeery - 08-16-2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Unban request - by Nether_Ruler - 08-17-2023, 05:11 AM
RE: Unban request - by algadeery - 08-17-2023, 09:35 PM
RE: Unban request - by Nether_Ruler - 08-19-2023, 02:17 AM