The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Banned on the SMP

Minecraft name: .IamNotDamian

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been permanent banned. Enough is enough , You have been banned by the whole staff team. Find a new server

Who banned you:The whole staff team 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): The reason i should get an "new chance" is none other than reuniting with you all. I know that in first place , when i got banned , was because when Esptree said That he is going to the LGBTQ+ parade in Oslo i said that my country does not support this and i do not neither. I didin't mean it in a rude way. I know sometimes I am vry disrespectful , but i swear to god , i didn't have any reason to say that. I tried to heal my bad actions but my inner child wanted love , my midlle inner child seeked revenge but my current self just wanted peace. I violated a lot of rules , got banned 30 days from /nick because i wanted to name my tool and not myself for a silly joke.
Harrased people , and even was a little dumb. I realized that i should forget the past but not forget the lesson it taught me.
As i was away. This time made me know that sometimes ,i'll never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to have fun , help people again with maybe an free diamond armor place. Giveaway my money , and more. I keep those memories i made somewhere inside me, where it's safe.I take it out and look at it when i need to. As if it were a photo. I know you do not unban people for feeling "nostalgic", but still , lot's of great times i will not forget
Your friend , Damian

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by .IamNotDamian - 09-15-2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by melaniebeedot - 09-16-2023, 01:08 AM