The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.TacoTris BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp and discord
Minecraft name: .TacoTris
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): grief
Who banned you: Nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I feel like i should be unbanned so i can have another try i also realize my mistake in the creative world and i should not have done that to those builds I also shouldn't have gotten pissed at GUY for what he said in the chat on discord 

Why do you want to come back: I want to comeback so i can continue playing on the server because it is a fun server and i will try not to damage other peoples builds Intentionally and if accidently destroy part of the build i will try and fix it  i also am very sorry for getting pissy with any of the Guardians, Mods and Admins 

side note i know that VIP does not make me immune to getting banned it just makes me sad that i bought that a few hours before the banning and i don't know how long until i get unbanned 
also i realize the mistakes that i made and i wont do them again i am also trying to make this appeal  follow the guidelines and if it doesn't sorry also I'm am verry sorry to have made you do that and making you have to deal with this
i will also replace anything needed to be replaced.

Messages In This Thread
.TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by .TacoTris - 03-03-2024, 11:11 PM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by .TacoTris - 03-04-2024, 08:07 AM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by Nether_Ruler - 03-04-2024, 09:03 AM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by Nether_Ruler - 03-05-2024, 03:32 AM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by Nether_Ruler - 03-05-2024, 10:31 AM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by .TacoTris - 03-05-2024, 07:32 PM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by Nether_Ruler - 03-05-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: .TacoTris BAN APPEAL - by .TacoTris - 03-05-2024, 11:20 PM