The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: SheepPuncher651 and D33pM4n5ionM4n

Reason for your ban: Duplication Glitch

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to get straight to the point here, before I built the machine which I am assuming you are banning me for, I contacted staff member KatNip (I don't remember his/her IGN), and ensured that this did not count as duplication. I will attach screenshots as proof of this.  I will gladly destroy the machine, and all yield if unbanned.

I would also like to apologize for this wrongdoing. I now acknowledge that this was wrong, and I will do nothing of the sort on HomeTown ever again.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server knowing that everything I build is protected from grief, and love the community you have built around these strong-holding morals.

In hopefully the worst case scenario, if you are going to deny my ban appeal, please consider changing this ban from an IP ban to just a username ban because I (SheepPuncher651) take full responsibility for the machine in question, and my brother (D33pM4n5ionM4n) is completely innocent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by jbdman - 05-06-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 05-07-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by jbdman - 05-07-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 05-07-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by jbdman - 05-07-2016, 02:26 AM