The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bullets_R_Us

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Never intended on using x-ray here, not gonna lie that was simply for the factions server I played on in order to get some much needed revenge.  Anyways Im not here to spew BS about how I have changed, for my intentions were not to cheat here.
That being said I have been on the server for a full year now and within that time never had any past issues and built everything in a legit manner. Only reason I mined the few diamonds using x-ray was because they were all within a few blocks of my mining shafts, and having access to such a mod on a server that it was not meant for was more of an impulse than an actual attempt to cheat the server since I literally just got x-ray a few days ago to get revenge on another pvp server, as stated before.

Why do you want to come back: I do own the town /warp cabins and did enjoy the server.

Simply this was a laid back style server that I play on because I do enjoy smaller populated survival servers and building (if you haven't seen my town/houses you should check it out Wink ).Im not asking for forgiveness of any sort; I am well aware that cheating of any proportions is a highly unrespectable act, but I am rather asking for the opportunity to play again on the server that I have grown to enjoy quite a bit. And yes I already seen previous threads about how the diamonds mined will need to be destroyed, etc (which is around like a stack I believe, due to the wonderful fortune pickaxe, correct me if im wrong).

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Bullets_R_Us - 05-12-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 05-23-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bullets_R_Us - 05-23-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 05-26-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bullets_R_Us - 05-26-2016, 11:56 PM