The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: LambAndWolf

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Allensoko

Why should you be unbanned: Well, honestly I understand why you banned me--Getting griefed is quite annoying for both the Mods/Admins/Guardian :p and the one who got griefed. It's kinda nerve wrecking seeing all your progress get lost--I've been griefed before, I know the feels. Also the Mods/Admins/Guardian have/has a lot of work because they have to check logs and whatever more they do (probably even more work than I can imagine) to fix it all. Only, I don't know what I specificly got banned for, I don't remember stealing anything, I'm quite sure I replanted every crop at /warp farms and /warp ufarms, I sometimes even replanted what others didn't :p That's why I'd be really be glad to know why I got banned, what I did, when I did it and (most importantly) to whom. I do apologise for what I've done on beforehand, and if I may be unbanned, I solemnly swear that I'd never do anything a-like in the future. Also, I'd like to payback the victim in this case, at least offer him/her my apologies.

Why do you want to come back: I honestly never liked Minecraft, it was such a boring game compared to the games I usually play (FPS, MOBA). My brother, however, (8 years old, loves Minecraft) wanted to play on a server. I was browsing Minecraftrelated sites giving information about servers. HomeTown popped up and I thought it would be a nice server for my little brother. I did the tutorial because he can't speak/read English (he's French). Anyways, he started walking around and stuff, cutting trees and dying like any other noob on Minecraft ;p When I got back to my mothers house, I decided to build a cosy house for him, so he could at least survive a little longer. Only, when I got at /warp market, I was impressed by the building and from that day, my goal was to build a shop from my own. When I completed it, I was so reliefed and I realised I got addicted to Minecraft--Running home from school so I could play on the server quicker and longer. Now, of course, there are many great servers on Minecraft, but I actually made friends on this one, and I wouldn't want to leave them behind. I recently made a "town" with lolmab2 and I would feel guilty leaving him behind.

If you don't want to unban me, I understand that. Tho, at least tell me what I did wrong. Also, it would be nice if you feed Jeb for me, he's at /warp Kindred. Tell him I miss him.

I'm sorry if I wasted your time here, have a nice day x

Friendly greetings,
LambAndWolf
-xxx-

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: syRUFYP.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban - by LambAndWolf - 05-22-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: Ban - by frost - 05-22-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Ban - by allensoko - 05-24-2016, 03:59 AM