The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tic_tak14's Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Tic_tak14 (New Name: Epicman1124)

Reason for your ban: Grief/Major Stealing

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: Well to start off, I want to apologize for what I have done. It
has been a long time maybe 5-6 months since this major ban has happened. I realize that stealing
1000's of items is not what I should've done and now I have come back to try to redeem myself. The
reason I should play on this server again is because I have many great things like caringness and
kindness to bring and I have felt bad for doing what I have done and have chosen to re appeal.
Another reason I should be unbanned is because the time I did this madness I was immature and being
6 months ago it seems I have matured to come back and prove myself one last time.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because of the great community I left in
disgrace in what I did and I hope to come back to this wonderful community to be caring and prove
to people I should return. Not only was the community great, but the server was set up the way
every mine craft server should be set up. Lastly, I want to say that I want to comeback to such a
great staff.

Finally, I would like to apologize to the people I hurt which includes the people/group I stole from
and Vilneas. Im sorry for giving all this trouble to you Vilneas, hoping you will reevaluate me and
give me one last chance.

To add more information, I know exactly what I did, being stole 25,000 items from sir_puffalums &
genocore's shop they were relocating. Knowing this information also gives me further reasons as to
what I should not do in the future and how I should control my future actions.

-Tic_tak14 (Epicman1124)

Messages In This Thread
Tic_tak14's Ban Appeal - by Tic_tak14 - 06-05-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: Tic_tak14's Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 06-05-2016, 11:14 AM