The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(insert better name)
Exclamation 
I hate when people accuse me of something as serious as X-raying, especially when the plugins they have don;t really tell if you been X-raying. Especially after I've been unbanned not to long ago, and starting to get to know the community as it was on my list on what to do after I got unbanned.

To start things off, lets have a picture, some actual evidence that I was not X-raying:

(check attachment, forums refused to let me to paste the photo)    

This picture was taken yesterday, June 6th of 2016, not too long after my conversation with Rowebot about me stealing to get more materials to build with (which I was banned for). I said that I was salvaging materials from destroyed builds to benefit me (which was wrong and I haved fixed and promised to never do again), hens the reason I was mining.

As I told Frost, and I quote, "I mine near lava pools, because diamonds are more common (as well as other materials) are found often (since some people are afraid of mining toward lava)." How I found lava pools? Simply with the new "subtitle" option Mojang added in the 1.9 update (found in the Left Corner).

Something I didn't tell Frost (mainly because I was banned almost instantaneously while me and frost were talking about me X-raying) was that I also use the Y coordinate to make sure I'm at the diamond height (Something everybody knows).

And just to be sure that I'm not using another server as my excuse, Bambigassmofo said something during chat when I accidentally pressed when trying to get rid of debug menu with all the information (I pressed F2 instead of F3), as I only use this menu to see where I'm at with my Y-Axis. (Subtitles are not part of the menu, it has its own setting with all the sounds which always stays on, which makes lava pool finding easy).

One last thing, is that nothing appears to be missing in order to tell that there are ores around me. All the texture are normal, I don't use any other resource packs except the default minecraft look.

Also, if you have been checking my log of what I broken (you've probably seen it), but all the ore I was breaking not too long earlier was the silk touched ore I've picked up when mining (I use Silk Touch Pickaxes when mining for compact storage, then place them and break them with a Fortune Pickaxe, take spare ore and sell it to the shop).

I will be looking for your response on one of the staff members banning me with no physical evidence that I was X-raying.

-Knight4673
If you thought what I thought you obviously thought wrong.

Messages In This Thread
(insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-08-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: (insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-09-2016, 11:54 AM