• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(insert better name)
My wife had symptoms of a womb that was 10cm, her period was a month late and we were trying to get pregnant. She did not believe the expert, our doctor, and really wanted to "kill a rabbit" (take a pregnancy test).

You believe in the magic of an x-ray-detector specific plugin on the server to pinpoint which client plugin you use. Well, I asked 2 experts to confirm my diagnosis of your x-ray activity, after our x-ray informer plug-in said that you were breaking too many diamond_ores, too fast. I only had to chase down 20 diamond breaks out of 600+ since you were unbanned 4 days ago to see all the signs of x-ray, but the experts checked other locations as well. Yes you silk touched the original find then placed and fortune broke it later, logs don't care, they record the entire sequence.

Note that our "x-ray" diagnosis includes ore detector 'compasses' and other tools that show where diamonds are even if you do not actually have x-ray vision. Hell, we have banned players whose buddy had x-ray and they did not, but were told where to dig. We care that your diamond-breaks show symptoms of unfair help, what ever you use, rather than figure out exactly which unfair help that you use.

I found multiple instances of you drilling straight to diamond behind stone in the side of a cave or tunnel, without doing a lot of exploratory drilling anywhere else. You are using unfair help of some sort. Don't care what help it is, and we are not "killing-a-rabbit" for you by figuring out what you are using.

Appeal denied. Find another server.
/Rowebot

Messages In This Thread
(insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-08-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Why was I banned for something I didn;t do? - by Rowebot - 06-08-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: (insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-09-2016, 11:54 AM