• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(insert better name)
I find it very interesting that you have constructed such a lie in this appeal and have even provided some "evidence" through a screenshot.

Let me cut to the chase and say that you and I both know that you xrayed. It really is funny because you went through such an effort to write this up lie while an appeal admitting to your mistakes with this effort could have gotten you unbanned.

What you should understand is that we don't just blindly follow a random xray plugin and ban from whatever the plugin says. The xray banning process involves multiple tests and investigations through multiple plugins and multiple staff members in order to ensure that we don't make mistakes and ban an innocent player.

Since you and I both know that you are lying I won't go on for long. Here are two screenshots where I have gone through one of your mines. I am in gamemode 3 which allows me to walk through stone and see your mining patterns so I could take this screenshot. For convenience I have rolledback your diamond breaks so that you and other players who see this thread can see how you mined straight to diamond. Where are the diamond mines near lava? All I see is direct mining towards diamonds. Do you realize we log every block?

[Image: VQgHaDX.png]

[Image: feGgKi2.png]

I usually don't reply to others ban threads but I helped double check rowebots findings and since you were so determined and confident under your blatant lie, I was just curious of how you could lie after this.

Messages In This Thread
(insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-08-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Why was I banned for something I didn;t do? - by frost - 06-09-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: (insert better name) - by Knight4673 - 06-09-2016, 11:54 AM