The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frosteee Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: frosteee and frosteeee

Reason for your ban: Being Immature / Annoying

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I feel as if I should be unbanned because from all the time I spent on the server, I have grown to love it. I love playing with my friends. I was being an idiot and not obeying Star's rules, as well as the server rules. I was talking to my friend in a skype call, and my parents came into the room so I had to mute my mic. My friend gave me a diamond, and I typed "8====D" into chat to signify a happy face. I was told I was being inappropriate, and as soon as they said that I could see how it was inappropriate. However, I continued to argue with Star even though I shouldn't have, and was being very immature. Later, he muted me for being annoying and I used /minecraft:me to bypass the filter. I was banned for rule 2. I won't be disrespectful to a Staff member ever again, and if it helps I can do anything they want me to do as a punishment. And Star, I apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the few hours I spent on the server, I enjoyed immensely. I spent time building a house and hanging out with my friends, and I dont want all that progress to go to waste, and I want to be able to play with my friends, and the new friends I met on the server. This server has a wonderful and kind community and I love it so much. I understand if not, as I was being very immature. Thank you for taking the time out to read my appeal and consider it. 

Messages In This Thread
frosteee Ban Appeal - by frosteee - 06-12-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: frosteee Ban Appeal - by Star - 06-12-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: frosteee Ban Appeal - by frosteee - 06-13-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: frosteee Ban Appeal - by Star - 06-13-2016, 10:43 AM