• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
the Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BelovedCoffin

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!: greif and killing players animals

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I left my device on and my little brother must have griefed i am very sorry on his behalf.

Why do you want to come back: Because i just joined this server today and think i maybe deserve a second chance at playing.

In my time of reading bans “my little brother” has come up many times.

Looking through your logs of the actions you did. Every block you placed, broke, workbench clicked, door opened, mangrove planks placed and diorite placed on top.

Shows a constant play, there are no gaps in you playing. So I do not believe that what you did to get banned was done by another player.

Also it’s your account and you should make sure others can’t use it. Just like in the real world, you would not tell a stranger your bank details and then expect all your money back when it’s gone.

Talking of gone, it was also found that you placed a phallic build in another player's base.
On the server this means that you are now permanently banned without a chance to appeal.