• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me because of my brother.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown, on the SMP

Minecraft name: Gu1lherme2006

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You Have Been Banned From This Server.
Reason: Grief, beacon base and beacon theft. Banned by The4Neko. Apeal Your Ban At http://www.hometownmc.forums.

Who banned you: The4Neko

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I didn't do it, all i did on the server was die and stuff, i made a base, it could have been my little brother because we share the computer.

Why do you want to come back: because i want to play on the server and because i didnt do anything, i can even try to find the missing blocks and give it back i guess. i swear to god im gonna slap my brother now.

Hi, I have a few questions about the time you spent on our server.

1) Was it you or your brother who first joined the server?
2) Did you read the rules when you joined the server?
3) How did you find the spot for your base? Have you explored different locations before?
4) Do you understand that you are responsible for your account?

Now you might understand where I’m going with some of these questions and if you still don’t remember, then I guess you can bring your brother with you to update your appeal.

For some reason i can't reply to your message.
I think it was me, but then i went to do something and i think he just went to my computer and played.
Yes, i did read all the rules.
Yea, i did explore different locations, i eventually found my mountain house, wich i asked the fellow players in wich type of house to build.
Yes, i understand that i am responsible for my account, but my brother might get his on computer so this dosen't happen again.
I hope i will get unbanned.

Let me go through your time on the server:

The first thing you did on the server was stealing a crafting table. And then you started looting someones chests and furnaces. Now this all happened within the first 15 minutes of you joining. And in chat I don’t see much change in your chatting, there is maybe a 5 minute window between two of your messages. Now could your brother use your pc in that time? Sure and probably would have enough time to loot these chests and furnaces, but I’m pretty sure you would notice and return the items (not the best way to deal with it, you should always contact staff in these situations) or asked staff what to do.

Then you played for a bit, left and joined again after a few hours (not sure if for you it was the other day, or just later that day). You played for a bit and then you started looting this house, where you broke a bunch of beds and killed all the villagers there. Then you tped to a place where you did more grief and you found an dragon egg here:

[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » why is there a random egg
[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » like ender dragon egg
[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » mine now ig

Just minutes after that you stole that iron beacon and anvil. Just minutes after that you found your mountain and started working on your base. You put all the iron blocks into one chest. The beacon and egg is in a different chest and the anvil, you placed it at your base with the other anvil that you got from warp free (no problem with that one).

Now I can’t prove that it was you and not your brother who did all the theft and grief, but hope you understand that it’s really suspicious, that you would join the server, play for few minutes, leave your room, your brother would hop on, start breaking the rules and then you would return and continue like nothing happened (two times).

If “brother did it” was just an excuse and it was in fact you, I would appreciate it if you “start this appeal over again” by responding with what really happened. If it was really your brother, then write your response with him and just write down everything you can remember where you broke the rules and why you should not do that.

I think it was my brother, he might have like started instead of me, he's known to be a bit of a troublemaker, like everywhere.
Well i don't remember grabbing an Ender Dragon Egg, but i did see it on my inventory, I could give it back or something, the beacon was my brother, and the anvil was me i think, but it was on free warp or something, so i think i'm allowed.
My brother will get a computer in a little bit, so i think he won't go to my computer.
Wait, villagers? I haven't seen a villager in the server yet, atleast before i got banned.

Hi, could you please ask your brother, what he was doing on the server? And together with your brother please answer the following questions:

1) what things you did that were against the rules?
2) why do we have these rules on the server?
3) how would you feel if someone stole form your base?

If you'll answer these questions for me and promise me that you and your brother will follow the rules, I'll be happy to give you a second chance to enjoy our server, this time without breaking the rules.

Alright, I'll let him type the 3 awnsers:
1 rob i think
2 because if troublemakers like me Sad sorry
3 bad im sorry Sad
We promise we will follow the rules, and hopefully he will get a computer, and thank you for giving us a second chance, we apreciate it so much.

OK, I'll give you a second chance, but remember, follow the rules and make sure anyone playing on your account also follows the rules if they join the server.

Once you join the server, go to warp tutorial and read the rules again (ideally with your brother), and then as soon as possible, return following items to any staff member:
- iron blocks 161x
- beacon 1x
- dragon egg 1x
- damaged anvil 1x
- emerald 5x

You are unbanned now, welcome back.