• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UnBan me please.
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown smp

Minecraft name:.Meisbo6134

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned from this server! Reason:Homophobia.Banned by Esptree. If you want to appeal, it better be good:www/hometownforums.com

Who banned you: Esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I wa just joking everyone knows I have respect to every one and every flag! So I don't blame Esptree. I learned my lesson and I want to get back. I thinked that it would be fun to just make a German Flag and when the owner of the sign comes I did be friends with them and say sorry! But Then Esptree saw me and said I have homophobia but I don't. I learned that in this server that kinda jokes aren't allowed and can be serious! So I would like to get a 2nd chance and play on ht again! 
Thankyou for reading!
why do you want to come back: This is the only fun MC server I can play I have been having a bad day since I was banned so please unban me! I swear I won't make a joke like this again.

I mean that with a 100% cuz I have tons of structures built there and I have friends

Hi,
I find it hard to believe that what you said was just a joke. It was a number of comments you made after coming across a pride display in creative world:

"What's wrong with here" "Only pride"
"Bro go straight to your way" (I'm not sure what you meant with this, if you would care to explain?)

You complained about not seeing any country flags, and then proceeded to build a German flag right up against the pride build with big letters spelling out "BETTER->" pointing to your German flag.

I then asked you via message: "You know pride is not a country right?"
to which you responded "i know i hate prid[e]"

I told you that's pretty homophobic.
You then sent a /tpahere to one of our players with pride flag colors as their nickname to show them your "improvement" of the pride display.

I'm just failing to see what the joke was here. To me it seems you were just expressing your disdain for people of the LGBT+ community.

Yeah I am sorry for that I don't hate much things I was just kidding I hope you understand dear Esptree. I hope you understand and I apologize for what I did and promise to never do such thing again. I respect all people and I like to know people and make friends because communication with each other is a good thing to help, understand and support each other!
From Meisbo6134

Dear Esptree I know you find it hard to understand. But I want you to know that I respect to all groups and I am sorry for doing a disrespectful act. And I hope you can understand. Ty for reading
-from Meisbo6134

Hi,
After discussion with other staff and taking certain factors into consideration, we have decided to accept your appeal. However any further incidents like this will lead to a permanent ban next.
You have been unbanned, welcome back to the server.