• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp and the Discord server-chat channel.

Minecraft username:
KingSlayer24810

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!):
Using x-ray. Zero Tolerance Policy! 
Banned by DiamondBlockBen. Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums. It better be really good.

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I know i have x-rayed but it was for around 20 deepslate diamond ores and they where still in my inventory meaning I didn't gain anything from them, secondly I have been very active on this server excluding the last 5 days since i was on vacation without my pc so i couldn't even join it, but otherwise i grinded it all the way till a more than 5x5 chunk border, max netherite, full shulker of shulker shells and even 4 double chests full of shulker boxes. I hope this will be good for this appeal to be accepted if not i would still like to propose a offer to get rid of the x-rayed items (the 20 dias in my invetory but also for this time taking appeal, half my balance (i think around 5k). I also was playing other big server hosting platforms like minehut (no advertisement purposes) but for a while there werent any fun/great servers until a friend and I found this server, since then i havent played any other server (around like 2-3 weeks ago i joined for the first time). I am really sorry for any negative impact that i might havee caused on the players it wasn't near my intentions at all to cause any bad influence on the players and server, I really hope and would enjoy to be sure that it hasn't caused any negative influence since ofcourse my server-chat channel permissions have been taken away. If i get unbanned I promise I will do everything in my power to never cause any negative/bad impact on the server and players. Sad

Why do you want to come back: I would really enjoy being able to to join back and be able to grind with my friends again, be able to talk to the awesome & fantasticly unqiue/special community and I would enjoy being able to grind the server more and including that i have started building so i will have a lot of fun and time for the builds to be fantastic just like a lot of towns/shops/warps of all kind of players.

I am truly, very very very sorry for all the incovience, negative impact and the mistake I made of using X-ray if this ban appeal isn't good enough to be able to play the server again, I understand and I hope the players and staff will have a good time. Thank you for reading this appeal and attempting to help me.   Heart

Thank you for your honesty about using X-Ray. I'm going to disregard your answer to "Why you should be unbanned" because I see absolutely nothing in there giving a valid reason why you should be unbanned. Valid responses usually show some sort of remorse. Perhaps explain how x-ray hurts a server and it's players. Mention something about regretting the use of x-ray, not just because you got caught, but because of the negative impact on everyone else.

I wouldn't expect you to show any remorse, however, because shortly after you were banned on the smp server, you evaded your ban through the #server-chat on discord. I believe your exact words were, you were banned "for xraying like 20 dias or smthXD" and "idrc tbh". If you don't really care, to be honest, why are you appealing your ban? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you redo the question on "Why should you be unbanned" in a new reply.

Also, just to note, you won't have any input on the conditions of your return should you happen to be unbanned. That is decided by staff and typically involves the wiping of your balance and confiscation of anything valuable. If you're caught using x-ray, it's safe to assume that every diamond you ever mined on the server was found with x-ray.

Thank you for a second chance, but i wasnt really ban evading i was just typing in the server chat channel with others since when im active people dont talk in the discord #general chat and if i may recall to the server/tutorial at the start it didnt say anything about losing server-chat channel perms being lost by x-raying and i indeed didnt care at the start bht i forgot a crucial part and that was that i played the server with a friend and we had a lot of fun whilst other servers unfortunately lacked that detail.
Thank you for your reply, I will try the answer again.

Thank you for the assistance, I have updated the post with my (true) emotions when i realised i played it with a friend.
The already written text has remained but i added more text including my acceptance and emotions of the ban and may caused negative/bad impact on the players and server.
I hope it will be good enough, otherwise thank you for your guidance and support.

I appreciate your patience while other staff members and I reviewed your appeal. We all tend to agree that you don't seem sorry for the x-ray. You apologized for the negative impact on other players, but I don't feel that you have a clear understanding on how x-ray impacts other players. One of the most important notes is that you are sticking to your story that you only x-rayed for 20 diamonds. We reviewed your mining from the day you joined the server, and nearly every diamond ore break you've had has been from x-ray. It's not 20 diamonds. It was 200+ diamond ores over a span of several days. I'm sorry, but your appeal is denied.