Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me, I wasn't X-Raying!
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.HometownMC.com
Minecraft username: tingywee
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-raying
Who banned you: Don't know
Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):
First and foremost, I understand that x-raying is a serious offense that goes against the core principles of fair play on the server. I want to make it very clear that I was not using x-ray or any other cheats. I fully respect the server rules and have never had any intention of breaking them. However, I acknowledge that something in my gameplay or behavior might have looked suspicious, leading to this ban. I should have been more mindful of how my mining activity could appear, especially considering the importance of transparency and fair play in the community.
I deeply regret any misunderstanding or actions that may have contributed to this situation. In hindsight, I realize I could have taken steps to be more careful, such as communicating with staff about my mining patterns if there were any concerns. I want to emphasize that I am committed to following all server guidelines going forward and will ensure that my gameplay aligns with the server's rules.
Why do you want to come back:
This server has become a home for me in Minecraft. I’ve built friendships and have enjoyed the community spirit that exists here. Being part of this community is important to me, and I want the opportunity to continue contributing positively. I’ve invested a lot of time and effort into playing fairly, and I genuinely miss the interactions and experiences that this server provides.
I hope that the moderators can understand my perspective and consider my appeal. I am more than willing to follow any further instructions to clarify this situation, and I appreciate your time in reviewing my request.

tingaling555 Wrote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.HometownMC.com
Minecraft username: tingywee
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!):
X-raying
Who banned you: Don't know
Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):

First and foremost, I understand that x-raying is a serious offense that goes against the core principles of fair play on the server. I want to make it very clear that I was not using x-ray or any other cheats. I fully respect the server rules and have never had any intention of breaking them. However, I acknowledge that something in my gameplay or behavior might have looked suspicious, leading to this ban. I should have been more mindful of how my mining activity could appear, especially considering the importance of transparency and fair play in the community.
I deeply regret any misunderstanding or actions that may have contributed to this situation. In hindsight, I realize I could have taken steps to be more careful, such as communicating with staff about my mining patterns if there were any concerns. I want to emphasize that I am committed to following all server guidelines going forward and will ensure that my gameplay aligns with the server's rules.
Why do you want to come back:
This server has become a home for me in Minecraft. I’ve built friendships and have enjoyed the community spirit that exists here. Being part of this community is important to me, and I want the opportunity to continue contributing positively. I’ve invested a lot of time and effort into playing fairly, and I genuinely miss the interactions and experiences that this server provides.
I hope that the moderators can understand my perspective and consider my appeal. I am more than willing to follow any further instructions to clarify this situation, and I appreciate your time in reviewing my request.

Hi tingywee,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your ban appeal. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied.
We have determined that your appeal was generated using AI tools, which is strictly against our server rules. Our guidelines clearly state that all appeals must be submitted personally, without the assistance of AI or other automated tools. This policy is in place to ensure that every appeal reflects the player's own thoughts and understanding of the situation.
Using AI to create an appeal compromises the integrity of the process. Appeals are intended to provide an honest reflection of your actions and your understanding of the rules, and using AI undermines this purpose. It also prevents us from accurately assessing your perspective and intentions.
We take this matter seriously, and it is important for us to maintain a fair and transparent system for handling ban appeals. As such, we ask that you respect our rules and submit a new appeal in your own words. In your new appeal, please address the situation honestly and provide a clear explanation of why you believe the ban should be reconsidered.
Failure to adhere to our appeal guidelines may result in further consequences, so we encourage you to carefully review the rules and submit a genuine appeal. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Nether_Ruler
Minecraft Server Admin

In all seriousness, using AI in your appeal is against the rules. You're welcome to re-appeal using your own words and I'm happy to respond using my own.
[Image: Qkdom9E.png]
Appeal denied.

P.S. If you're doing something suspicious, asking things like this is exactly what NOT to do.
[Image: 0xVXQhN.png]