Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft username: 0Escence0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Xraying

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I admit to using hacks and i am really sorry I just wanted to see what it was like because my friend used hacks in a server and it looked cool to use them.
I was not going to permanantly use it and I wont ever do it again 

Why do you want to come back: Because HomeTown is my favourite Minecraft server and i want to keep playing with my friends because every other minecraft server just does not hit the same as playing hometown

When you joined the server you were greeted with a tutorial that covers our most important rules. Rules #9 & #10 are "Texture packs are allowed, X-Ray packs are not" and "Don't use a hacked client or cheats/hacks of any kind" respectively. So you had to have known the rules concerning X-Ray. You chose to break those rules and risk being banned because your friend used them in a server and it looked cool. We don't take cheating/x-ray lightly and hopefully now you see that.

Before we can even consider unbanning someone who broke the rules, I'd like for you to answer the following questions in a reply.

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray, including any x-ray-like mining activities?

2. How does x-raying and x-ray-like mining affect other players? How does it affect shop owners? How does it affect the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?