• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ban Appeal -Fixedcell747129
After voting, I've come aware of a permanent ban that has been placed upon me. This ban states that I have created an inappropriate build, which I can fully understand, and so in return I have been permantly banned from Hometown SMP.   Sad
I've always wanted to find a good server to just chill with. And Hometown was the first thing that popped up. At first, the server wasn't what I had expected. For example, the players were abnormally nice yet so ignorant. It kinda grew on me at first. Although I quickly enjoyed the server, and even found a friend who I still live with. Now we all make mistakes. But I guess mine was treated to harshly. And so here are some reasons why to help me get unbanned.

Reasons Why I Don't Deserve A Perm Ban

1) Generosity and Contribution- During My 1.5 months on the Hometown SMP, Whenever I joined, I would Always attempt to help others to the heaviest of possible no matter what or any view you observe from. I'd voluntarily give items to new players or just any player in general. And yet although this doesn't completely or really do any visible help to Hometown, I tried my best to help others and I believe it can positively affect how they behave on this server.

2) My responsibility to learn from my mistakes- As a guest, I didnt know much about the server. And so I ended up in the honey room. This was a consequence of me going to at /warp diamonds and ended up gathering the diamonds, unaware of the signs. After the honey room, I pledged to never break any unfortunate blocks again. And well, I did just that. I also got frozen for constructing an opencast mine in the nether instead of a res. Although this was near recent, There haven't been recordings of me doing that since.

Now, at the end of the day this is completely upon your decision and if you refuse to unban me, Its understandable. I rly hoped you liked this apology can consider letting me back on to repay for my sins.

-.Fixedcell747129 

Please follow the proper ban appeal format.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3