• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavy Intro!
Hello!  

Been a while since I've played minecraft and normally I don't play it for long periods of time anymore. That being said, the community reminds me a lot of a server I used to moderate and I cant stay away.  I find the friendliness pretty contagious.

My name is Xavier, 21 years old, born in France and moved to the United States.  I can speak French but I have trouble thinking of the words to talk.  I have no problems understanding French though.  I have two ferrets, and two dogs.  A shitzu and a jack-a-poo.  I've owned cats, rats, guinea pigs, and gerbils.

I love talking with people, helping people out, having in depth discussions and playing games.  That's pretty much all that is relevant for this intro. When it comes to getting along with me, if you want to be friendly with me then consider us friends already.

I'm going into Law Enforcement for now and that is what I hope my career will be, otherwise my fall back will be something in the computer science realm.  It's also my fall back if I become gravely injured or something.

Hit me up if you're bored and want to do anything, it'd be a challenge to find something I'd be unwilling to do.

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have ya here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to the server and forums!^^
xo

Welcome to the server and magnificent forums! Hope youre enjoying your stay!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the HT server and Forums! Big Grin
- KatNip

Welcome to HT!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

challenge accepted =D welcome to the server and forums, hope to see you around!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King