• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 years on hometown! (Almost)
so yeah, in the end of this month, ill be two years old on this server! (It may be a little too early to tell about it now, but im just curious as sa****ch...) been another great year, and the spoils of it were great too! Handful of new friends, two almost finished builds, and balance changes on the server has made me even more poor! 
   In another thing, last years birthday party went fine, i guess, but i got a drama-queen-break-session, (hope no one remembers that XD) so i tought: hey, maybe i could try again! I try to not mess up timelines as i did last time, and if something goes wrong, i wont be making a gigantic dramaqueen session  Shy I got a smaller budject now, but i hope it wont matter so much. I havent planned anything yet, so im gonna send plans soon out. 

I wont be making any knd of list about the ppl who have helped me trought the year, because i would eventually forget someone and they would get mad and destroy me. So ill make a small lcredit list instead of player list.

Thanks staff for enduring me and my complains for the whole year and keeping the server up.
Thanks for all of my friends being so awesome. Seriosly, i love you people.
Thanks all the experts, advanced players, vip players and all others for being such awesome guys!

Thanks hometown!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Happy Second year Rasse!

Enjoy your holy bucketheadness

Congratulationses on your second year!!! <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Happy two years! :3
- KatNip

Congrats on your second year ^~^ < 3
xo

Oooo congrats rasse Big Grin 2 years Tongue
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

congrats! I believe my 2 year anniversary's the 26th. Smile
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]