• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Which do you prefer?
Fully reset the server.
Partially reset the server.
Idek m9 shut up and mind ur own business
Neutral/Maybe/Idc about this
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset of the Server
Hey All,

I was just on the server and a few people were chatting about a server reset. Surely you've all seen the other thread and I'm just posting this to say that it will probably come down to a vote of some sort and we will all have to share our opinions. Just letting y'all know so you have your opinions ready and consider all the positives and negatives for either side. I hope the best comes out of whatever happens!

Good Luck!
-Chicky

(07-05-2016, 04:18 PM)chickenhead24 Wrote: Hey All,

I was just on the server and a few people were chatting about a server reset. Surely you've all seen the other thread and I'm just posting this to say that it will probably come down to a vote of some sort and we will all have to share our opinions. Just letting y'all know so you have your opinions ready and consider all the positives and negatives for either side. I hope the best comes out of whatever happens!

Good Luck!

Can I sell my vote for VIP3?

lolz

Agreed, we need a reset. And most of the admins do, too. So the vote should happen as soon as possible!

I've put my guardian farm on hold because I don't want to see all the work my volunteers and I put into making it to be wasted. I'll probably be on hometown less until the admins announce what to do with the server.

On the other thread, I posted what i think would be best. Here it is: https://goo.gl/6U8MSa
-DrBot

what a misleading title lmao
just wait for staff to do their thing
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

I dont give a sandvich what will happen on the mc world, all i care about is that the creative wolrd builds stay in place.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!