• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TITAN
Sorry ... ... ... NO PICTURES

As many may have heard from when I started talking about it ... It is my current (Well only) project that I am working on. I do suggest giving it a look around as in due time it's only going to get bigger ...

*Though the times I've been on I realized I've pretty much abandoned everything in order to start new because I felt so out of the loop*

/warp Titan

I actually already have the next warp ready for when I start on my next project ...

/warp MegaDome
As I know of it's my own fun way of a stress induced , claustrophobic hell sphere that can be only described as a multi-teird system of one continuous maze in a 51 Diameter (The biggest diameter circle I can build in Minecraft) I don't intend on it being a mini-game ... I just intend on it being stress-filled-hated fun

*I did originally want to make it a giant Mega-Dome farm but I thought the sound of a Ten - Twenty story maze sphere in the air sounded better*

To be honest ... My creativity comes from one source ... My own imagination ... And it could be from bordom as well but hey ...
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

Can't wait to see the megadome Big Grin sounds like a fun, but rage-quit worthy game :3 I'm not sure Titan can get any bigger xD

Sounds cool, I'll check it out! :3
- KatNip

Awesome, I will be sure to drop by.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

What an amazing mega structure! I flew up to see how high you built it and my keyboard asked "do you want to turn on toggle keys'. You really put some thought into the design. A+ build!