• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Do You Suport (Some Sort) Of Server Map Reset?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
24 54.55%
No
40.91%
18 40.91%
Undecided
4.55%
2 4.55%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Unbiased Poll About Feelings With Server Reset
(07-07-2016, 07:40 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: I couldn't be more aware, I was simply making this to get a better, more professional, view of peoples opinions (the other poll wasn't good on its options) I even added a disclaimer

I was re-iterating the disclaimer while also pointing out that more player-made polls are pointless and spammy, as there have been 4 threads of this same nature already made within the past 5 days <1 was deleted>.  Does it serve a purpose to continually re-poll the server's leanings before the staff even give the actual options?

I'm stating that making people re-post their opinions multiple times is time-wasting.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-07-2016, 08:59 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 07:40 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: I couldn't be more aware, I was simply making this to get a better, more professional, view of peoples opinions (the other poll wasn't good on its options) I even added a disclaimer

I was re-iterating the disclaimer while also pointing out that more player-made polls are pointless and spammy, as there have been 4 threads of this same nature already made within the past 5 days <1 was deleted>.  Does it serve a purpose to continually re-poll the server's leanings before the staff even give the actual options?

I'm stating that making people re-post their opinions multiple times is time-wasting.

theres still 2 others? I thought there was only 1 other, that one wherwe the one of the choices are all like "like m9 you don't know anything"
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG