• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Spawn Glitch
So I was going to spawn on a skeleton horse and ride it into the wild because I didn't want it.  Then I realized I forgot a saddle so I tried to warp to my house and it won't let me off.  A few people have said it has happened to them, including Butterpig12345.  They have tried to push the horse to an unprotected area, because I keep getting notifications that if I dismount here, I wont be able to get back on.  When I try to put a saddle on the horse (if someone brought me one), it says I cannot do that there.  The horse also disappears when I leave the server. I can't move at all, and I'm wondering if staff can do anything for me.  If you need me I'll be at spawn  Sad

UPDATE: g_mendez9 is also stuck..

Are yall warping to someone else's protected area. This has been a well known issue throughout the server and players are warned not to warp to others areas that are under pstone protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-07-2016, 05:52 AM)LnmPlaysMC Wrote: So I was going to spawn on a skeleton horse and ride it into the wild because I didn't want it.  Then I realized I forgot a saddle so I tried to warp to my house and it won't let me off.  A few people have said it has happened to them, including Butterpig12345.  They have tried to push the horse to an unprotected area, because I keep getting notifications that if I dismount here, I wont be able to get back on.  When I try to put a saddle on the horse (if someone brought me one), it says I cannot do that there.  The horse also disappears when I leave the server. I can't move at all, and I'm wondering if staff can do anything for me.  If you need me I'll be at spawn  Sad

UPDATE: g_mendez9 is also stuck..

You will need a mod, admin, or the owner of the pstone to kill the animal you are on

Edit: oh your at spawn? Then only mods or admins can help you (maybe just admins can break world guard idk tho)

(07-07-2016, 11:34 AM)vilneas Wrote: Are yall warping to someone else's protected area. This has been a well known issue throughout the server and players are warned not to warp to others areas that are under pstone protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I warped straight to spawn, because nothing happened in the past and I didn't hear anything about getting stuck at protected areas.  g_mendez said he warped to somewhere else but I'm not really sure.

Grimm killed the horse, I'm good now. Thanks everyone :3