• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for x-ray
Hi I was banned for x-ray and I am saying I was not using x-ray I don't know why you think I was using X-ray because I was on for 2 hours and i spent most of that time mining and  looking for Iron and diamonds. Anyway here is my appeal.

I don't understand the what server where you banned I was banned on smp.hometownmc.com 

My username is WhyChiefHidName

I was banned for X-raying and I don't know why

I was banned by Grimm_Wolfe

I should be unbanned because I was not using X-ray and if that isn't good enough and you still believe I was using X-ray on the first time I had joined the server than I have to say I did not mean for anything I did to be extremely harmful towards the server I only wanted to play on a server where you play normal vanilla survival and money was fine to deal with after I had gotten stuff. I should also be unbanned because I really liked that server and I wanted to continue playing on it until something happened I didn't like.

I want to come back because The server is fun to play on and has an interesting concept that I want to look at and use more also because I had worked hard to get the stuff I had and before you say you didn't work hard you used X-ray! I tried to download hacks just to see how it worked and I couldn't figure it out so I don't even know how to use X-ray and I've done a bit of research for this appeal and I found that there are X-ray texture packs and every single one I looked at seemed to lead me to some scamming website or a download that contained a virus so I couldn't have gotten an X-ray texture pack so I want to come back because the ban want unfair in my opinion and I didn't deserve it.

Anyway that was my appeal I hope it is good enough for you and I will get unbanned!

Lying will not get you anywhere. You xrayed 52 diamond ores in the span of 30 minutes and your mines blatantly show this. You will not be unbanned.

[Image: 9k5brlA.png][Image: AaG7dPk.png]

I don't remember being there so what time exactly was I on?

It was a day ago. The logs indicate that you were the one who mined all of this.