Option 2
57.84%
107 57.84%
Total 185 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Official Poll on Reset
I have seen it. The cycle. As a voter for Option 1 I am but one of many strugglers against Fate. A revelation has visited me, and that is the realization that any victory for Option 1 would be but small, and would only stave off the fires of revolution for a short time; until the next major update. If Option 1 prevails, those in Option 2 would be disgruntled, and would surely counter-attack in the near future. It is inevitable. The Age of Complacency has reached its end, and as our balances fade, our reborn brethren and kin shall rejoice over the dust-clad remains of our previous builds. I have seen it. 

Have you?
Roger, Roger.

Imo I'm bored of the storm of people telling others all about it xD
I don't mind which way it sways now Tongue
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Saiyaka, too, has taken a revelatory glimpse into the future, and I'm sure she can better express the power of Causality than I.
Roger, Roger.

I've changed my vote to option 2

Can't hold back the tide.

I just hope we get a long time outta this world like 5 years
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(07-10-2016, 10:17 PM)undormant Wrote: I've changed my vote to option 2

Can't hold back the tide.

I just hope we get a long time outta this world like 5 years

Aslong as theres no major bio updates, or economical meltown, or some drastic glitch, id say the only way a new map wouldn't last so long is if theres a major over crowding issue
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Should I wait for reset before buying VIP3?

/WARP MESA

(07-11-2016, 12:02 AM)undormant Wrote: Should I wait for reset before buying VIP3?

the reset won't change ranks so i would say no but you can wait if you want Tongue
Gerbils are cool so is my lizard Fred Cool

Wait VIP3 comes with 200 in game money - so I should wait or I will loose this.

/WARP MESA

(07-11-2016, 12:18 AM)undormant Wrote: Wait VIP3 comes with 200 in game money - so I should wait or I will loose this.

I would wait, he decision is tomorrow, I'd rather wait than loose my money

Has anyone considered a combination approach of 1 & 2? I seen a bunch of back and forth, but no real pro's and con's decision sheet and why the 2nd option is so beneficial. Are there technical problems the server or environment is experiencing? I want to be able to make an informed decision, but not a lot of facts to go on besides lots of opinions.