• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp warp
For the reset, I will be creating a warp for, well, warps!  Since It'll be a new world, I can keep up with the active warps.  The warp will be split into groups, such as towns, shops, farms, etc.  After that they will be put into alphabetical order, starting with a room labelled "a", then "b",etc.  If the warp is labelled with a number or punctuation, there will be a room for that too.  To put all of your future/working warps, you will have to pay a one time fee of .50 (or whatever's equivalent to the new economy prices).  I thought it was a great idea, because I've never seen one in the past world that's updated.  /warp warp will be created in about two weeks into the new world.  Please leave your opinions or questions for /warp warp in the reply section.  Thanks!

thank you this will be so helpful

(07-12-2016, 12:48 AM)meg12002 Wrote: thank you this will be so helpful

Smile
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Staff will usually already have one, once it's reset, I think...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

The idea sounds pretty cool to me, if you're willing to keep up with all of the warps.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

this is the second time i have moved your thread from the announcement section to off topic. you should not be posting threads in announcements as that is for the staff.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-12-2016, 01:19 AM)vilneas Wrote: this is the second time i have moved your thread from the announcement section to off topic. you should not be posting  threads in announcements as that is for the staff.

Sorry, I didn't realize.  I had to switch it over to my new account, and I guess I didn't see you moved it.  Won't happen again.

(07-12-2016, 01:07 AM)Patty Wrote: The idea sounds pretty cool to me, if you're willing to keep up with all of the warps.

I can do it, if the people who are paying for their warps to be there are mailing me the warp name and a brief description so I can put it into the right category.

laur I wanna thank you for your help this will be a good step for the future of the server lets hope we can continue to expand that warp building

(07-12-2016, 04:45 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: laur I wanna thank you for your help this will be a good step for the future of the server lets hope we can continue to expand that warp building

No problem! I will always be expanding if the people who own the warps are willing to pay the one time fee and keep updating me on whether the warp is active, and if they switch the names..  Also as long as they send me a description of the warp I can keep the warp nice and organized.