Miniwoop_
Thanks for the giveaway!
[Image: tWuSvOo.gif]
Miniwoop-woop! 
Check out Warp Bshop! 

Drakeboy007

Thanks for this chance of an Elytra Big Grin
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

(07-23-2016, 12:21 PM)Gingapower2k Wrote: Hello fellow HT players. 'Tis I, GingaPower2k, and I have come to begin the first Elytra giveaway! This giveaway is the first giveaway of 5, Having 4 giveaways handing out individually either the Dragon Head or Elytra, followed by a big giveaway handing out both.

The first giveaway is a simple one. Simply post your in-game username into this thread, which will be open for a single day. After the day  is up, I'll take all the names and choose a random name generator to cycle through the names and choose one. The name chosen will receive an Elytra!

Rules about the giveaway are posted:
   - Do not place your name twice on this thread, or your name will be removed completely.
   - Any player who simply asks for an Elytra with this thread will have their named removed.
   - There will be no putting another players name in if they cannot be online.

As I said in the announcement of the giveaway, any player who currently owns an Elytra and/or a Dragon Head cannot participate in this contest. The winner of this will be mailed on the server and a message will be sent to their Forums account. The winner will be announced on server chat as well.

That's all I have for this thread. Good luck to all of you! Big Grin

this is warmech entered please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FROSTEE_MC

Congrats to the winner!! Smile

so whos the winner