• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
Quick question...

You vaguely mentioned about the End, will it be accessible via /warp or do we have to find an end portal...

Im just thinking because I want the first dragon and its eggy...

Soooo.... a reponse would be great thx Smile

No warp until the durgon is killed.

(07-18-2016, 03:39 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: $60 PER DAY FOR VOTING? Did you guys increase the amount given per voting or did you increase the amount of places to vote?(I hope the latter, faster for me to get to adept c: )

Same four sites, 15 each. Everything's gotten a huge price hike, because people used to look at our prices of 25 cents or a dollar fifty and go HURRR ECONOMY SO BAD.

*APOLOGY BY SWISS*
Dear Hometown and Hometown Staff,
I, SwissPlaysMC, have something to confess. During this long and painful reset, I, I, how do I say this, I've cheated on this server with another one. It is a terrible thing I have done. I have had to find pleasure elsewhere with another server. I hope you will take me back beloved Hometown. I want my HT. LOL
Sincerely Sorry,
SwissPlaysMC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

Swiss you are to be punished!~ you shall be forced to walk naked thru the streets!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

tbh, since there is so much issue with the old server i say just leave it in the dust (may it rest in peace). When i first learned there was a reset i was instantly against it; I have a huge quartz build that i was working on (In sporadic bursts of online activity) and to be losing that i was quite unhappy, but the more i learn about this reset the more i like it. I agree we need a reset to Economy. And there were a bunch of old builds that no one used anymore that ate up mob counts and such if others were too close. I for one am looking forward to moving ahead... Although I'm getting increasingly impatient Tongue

(07-18-2016, 05:05 AM)Strine424 Wrote: tbh, since there is so much issue with the old server i say just leave it in the dust (may it rest in peace). When i first learned there was a reset i was instantly against it; I have a huge quartz build that i was working on (In sporadic bursts of online activity) and to be losing that i was quite unhappy, but the more i learn about this reset the more i like it. I agree we need a reset to Economy. And there were a bunch of old builds that no one used anymore that ate up mob counts and such if others were too close. I for one am looking forward to moving ahead... Although I'm getting increasingly impatient Tongue

Same, I was so upset.  Then I learned more and realized it was for the better, and I say scratch the old world...
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

I don't know, Id say let it go, but, some people really wanted it, like Danior, he was planning on finishing stuff and making cool stuff solely playing in the old world

(07-18-2016, 05:09 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: I don't know, Id say let it go, but, some people really wanted it, like Danior, he was planning on finishing stuff and making cool stuff solely playing in the old world

I know at one point it was suggested to put up a download of the old server. I think that would be a fine way to allow those who want to to get it and finish anything they were working on.

(07-18-2016, 05:12 AM)Strine424 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:09 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: I don't know, Id say let it go, but, some people really wanted it, like Danior, he was planning on finishing stuff and making cool stuff solely playing in the old world

I know at one point it was suggested to put up a download of the old server. I think that would be a fine way to allow those who want to to get it and finish anything they were working on.

Three things from experience.
1) As some Mod said, the map is 30gb. That is a very big number to be downloading, and might cost the server money.
2) You downloaded it to your home computer. Great. Now all those fireplaces and lava pools ignite the surrounding blocks. Soon, the world is aflame. Been there, done that.
3) You have experience now that you didn't have then. Build bigger, eschew cobblestone!

-Halberdson

(07-18-2016, 05:16 AM)Capt_Halberdson Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:12 AM)Strine424 Wrote:

Three things from experience.
1) As some Mod said, the map is 30gb. That is a very big number to be downloading, and might cost the server money.
2) You downloaded it to your home computer. Great. Now all those fireplaces and lava pools ignite the surrounding blocks. Soon, the world is aflame. Been there, done that.
3) You have experience now that you didn't have then. Build bigger, eschew cobblestone!

-Halberdson
hal, some men just want to watch the world burn