• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
Oh and hey Star, VIPs will still be able to /back or /return to get back to spots they died right away right?

This needs to be renamed to: Star Q/A since grand opening.

(07-18-2016, 07:02 AM)Strine424 Wrote: Oh and hey Star, VIPs will still be able to /back or /return to get back to spots they died right away right?

Yep, that should all still work.

Alright kiddies, no more shenanigans here!

Please read https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1121 and post any further questions/comments there.

hi. i understand the old map is having issues and there is a delay. i thought i would inquire if there was an update on that situation yet?

(07-19-2016, 05:40 PM)itsynibbles Wrote: hi.  i understand the old map is having issues and there is a delay.  i thought i would inquire if there was an update on that situation yet?

It's over; server is up. I'm pretty sure there is a warp to the old world.

You'll have to ask Frost himself for that. He's the only one with access to the actual servers.

thanks

Is there a way to make this forum come up with newest post first its annoying me now lol
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(07-19-2016, 07:02 PM)undormant Wrote: Is there a way to make this forum come up with newest post first its annoying me now lol

I feel like if there are any more questions on this topic they can be answered on the server. At this point this thread is pretty much *Insert repeated question*

(07-12-2016, 01:45 AM)Solid_Brass Wrote: [Image: 2014_11_06_10_27_06.png]

This was the home warp when I used to play

That was last year maybe. Wow dude you've been away for a while.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]