• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
(07-12-2016, 10:19 PM)Star Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:16 PM)meg12002 Wrote: so the sever won't be up today i'm guessing ;-;

nupe.

Will it be up before Friday?

is there an exact date yet / estimation ?

Ideally it'll be up in the next two days-ish, but that all depends on Frost.

okay thank you ^-^

(07-12-2016, 12:52 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: Repurposed this thread, Ask Star some questions and hopefully she can answer some!

Ask Star questions?... I got a good one.

Hey, Star, who do you think Negan killed with his bat; Maggie or Glenn?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Star, instead of /rand, can we get 8 warp signs at spawn to 1/2 way points on the map in the compass directions. That way we can spread out the spawn slum huts and give people more starting points than just the spawn at the center of the map. Like a 3000 ring of points to the N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW which would be half way from spawn at 0x0 to the 6000 world border. World guard the warp points and give warp signs to the other 8 points?

Guess I should volunteer to make them if you agree Smile
/Rowebot

(07-12-2016, 10:47 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Star, instead of /rand, can we get 8 warp signs at spawn to 1/2 way points on the map in the compass directions.  That way we can spread out the spawn slum huts and give people more starting points than just the spawn at the center of the map.  Like a 3000 ring of points to the N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW which would be half way from spawn at 0x0 to the 6000 world border.  World guard the warp points and give warp signs to the other 8 points?

Guess I should volunteer to make them if you agree Smile

Rowebot I like that idea.

(07-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 12:52 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: Repurposed this thread, Ask Star some questions and hopefully she can answer some!

Not star, but love TWD, i think it's Daryl, Clenn or Abraham. Negan says "taking it like a champ", so those are the hardest badasses who would stand up when getting beat to death when it's not rick. TWD likes to kill alot, so really not shocked if they killed someone like Daryl.

- On topic. I think i'll just wait out the two or whatever weeks that fly will be off. It's like playing without my right hand after using it for so long, and i have no wish to spend 1-3 hours far out from spawn. Most of my farms will need to be rebuilt too, no way in hell i'm building a guardian farm / iron farm /enderman farm without fly :Smile understand the reasoning behind turning it off, it's fair enough, the end was more reasonable though.
IGN: Genocore

(07-12-2016, 10:57 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:

Not star, but love TWD, i think it's Daryl, Clenn or Abraham. Negan says "taking it like a champ", so those are the hardest badasses who would stand up when getting beat to death when it's not rick. TWD likes to kill alot, so really not shocked if they killed someone like Daryl.

- On topic. I think i'll just wait out the two or whatever weeks that fly will be off. It's like playing without my right hand after using it for so long, and i have no wish to spend 1-3 hours far out from spawn. Most of my farms will need to be rebuilt too, no way in hell i'm building a guardian farm / iron farm /enderman farm without fly :Smile understand the reasoning behind turning it off, it's fair enough, the end was more reasonable though.
You need to change your sig Thor :/ your shop no longer exists in survival
The world has moved on, they say...

(07-12-2016, 11:03 PM)Danoir_ Wrote: You need to change your sig Thor :/ your shop no longer exists in survival

It's fine, i plan on using the same warps and rebuilding if the warps don't get taken.
IGN: Genocore