• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
(07-12-2016, 10:47 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Star, instead of /rand, can we get 8 warp signs at spawn to 1/2 way points on the map in the compass directions.  That way we can spread out the spawn slum huts and give people more starting points than just the spawn at the center of the map.  Like a 3000 ring of points to the N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW which would be half way from spawn at 0x0 to the 6000 world border.  World guard the warp points and give warp signs to the other 8 points?

Guess I should volunteer to make them if you agree Smile

Talked about this in staff chat (thanks for bringing it up there) but I really like this as a substitute for /rand, at least until two or so weeks are up.

(07-13-2016, 12:19 AM)Ank Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:56 PM)Hunto10 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:47 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Star, instead of /rand, can we get 8 warp signs at spawn to 1/2 way points on the map in the compass directions.  That way we can spread out the spawn slum huts and give people more starting points than just the spawn at the center of the map.  Like a 3000 ring of points to the N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW which would be half way from spawn at 0x0 to the 6000 world border.  World guard the warp points and give warp signs to the other 8 points?

Guess I should volunteer to make them if you agree Smile

Rowebot I like that idea.
I also really like this idea!

I like this but I think it should be only 4 warps N S W E
Have a great day!  Angel

(07-13-2016, 12:07 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: 3-4 days!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spam much.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-13-2016, 12:04 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 11:34 PM)Star Wrote: NEITHER OF THEM YOU TWISTED MANIAC

Hey!  That's stereotyping!  Can you really call me a maniac when I have such a beautiful smile?

[Image: sweet-tooth-o.gif]
Grimm you are a teddy bear. Well a teddy bear that possessed by a demon and will cut your owner's throat in a heart beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

No one dares to buy any warps starting with jelly. That is reserved for me :p Also How are we going to visit our old builds if we got no warps for the old world?? Fly for hours??

(07-13-2016, 01:40 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: No one dares to buy any warps starting with jelly. That is reserved for me :p Also How are we going to visit our old builds if we got no warps for the old world?? Fly for hours??

1. Those warps are yours for a month, but then they're a free-for-all.

2. I believe the current plan is to keep the warps in the old world named [old___]. Then the original names will be open for re-purchase.

Free-for-all? What does that mean? They will eventually be removed? Gotta write down those coordinates, even though I can't fly...
Roger, Roger.

That means that the original owner of said warp has a month to repurchase it or the warp name will be open for anyone to take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

It means, for example, I own warp star on the old world and I want it again on the new world, nobody but me can buy it for the first month. After that month is up, anyone can buy it.

(07-13-2016, 02:06 AM)Star Wrote: It means, for example, I own warp star on the old world and I want it again on the new world, nobody but me can buy it for the first month. After that month is up, anyone can buy it.

Oh, okay, so even if I fail to repurchase my old warps in the new world, I can still USE the warps in the OLD world freely, without memorizing their coordinate location. I get it.
Roger, Roger.