• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
I will hunt down anyone that uses the jelly warps. I will not have my name attached to anything other than my free farms.

(07-13-2016, 02:32 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I will hunt down anyone that uses the jelly warps. I will not have my name attached to anything other than my free farms.

Well not much you can do if someone uses Jellyfish
Have a great day!  Angel

I call dibs on Jellyfish, now I'm gonna make an underwater dome and have jelly fish around it
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Dibs on Jellypig -- cousin to spideypig Smile
/Rowebot

I'm the only HomeTowner that's happy about the 3-4 day wait, I'm out of town and have no laptop Smile
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

(07-13-2016, 03:46 AM)HorseGirl7311 Wrote: I'm the only HomeTowner that's happy about the 3-4 day wait, I'm out of town and have no laptop Smile

I don't mind the wait either. I'd rather them take as long as they need and get it right than open it early so people won't be as fussy. I'm excited for the reset!
[Image: tWuSvOo.gif]
Miniwoop-woop! 
Check out Warp Bshop! 

Star, I suggested to an admin about a mod which will allow us to make changes to the armor stands (by equipping them with swords and positioning them). Will it be implemented??

a very important update

[Image: Jxmutm6.png]
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

(07-13-2016, 04:32 AM)ThatDuckSauce Wrote: Star, I suggested to an admin about a mod which will allow us to make changes to the armor stands (by equipping them with swords and positioning them).  Will it be implemented??

We'll see.

I'm minecrafting IRL (renovating)
PS: who the hell is Xiumin?

And can we get Chairs added back? that was SO NICE
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG