• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
We'd like it to be, but we're currently facing hardware issues that need to be resolved by the host.

I'll wait for longer, but I have camp duties in 4 days so I won;t be on as much as I would want to be lol

why all the hardware issues? I know the server was broken but I didn't think it was THIS broken
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

(07-15-2016, 07:44 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: why all the hardware issues? I know the server was broken but I didn't think it was THIS broken

It was pretty borke, but the issues now are because the host messed things up. Frast'll get em back on track, today is hopefully the last day we'll be down. Now y'all need to cheer on Shis the Sneky Monkey while he works on the shop.

Yay shis!
-DrBot

(07-15-2016, 09:36 PM)Star Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:44 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: why all the hardware issues? I know the server was broken but I didn't think it was THIS broken

It was pretty borke, but the issues now are because the host messed things up. Frast'll get em back on track, today is hopefully the last day we'll be down. Now y'all need to cheer on Shis the Sneky Monkey while he works on the shop.

Ty Star...

You and the team have worked really hard on getting the reset done quickly...

We all are super happy that it is almost done,

Come on Shis and Sneaky get that final puzzle piece into place Smile

I just want to ask, when will the new server be open for public?
[Image: UVOARue.png]
HACKER #3

Do you think it will be up in the next 5 hours?
/warp Swyndell

I assume that we should expect the server to be up late today, or sometime tomorrow. But it seems like staff is currently having problems with the server so it could be up in the next day or two. But right now we need to let staff do their jobs and just be patient.

Hey Star I have a question. I have something tomorrow but i want to be here for the server opening. Will it likely be open tomorrow? Ik theres problems right now but i kinda need to know ur best guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda