• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REPURPOSED: Star Reset Q&A!
Hey, nothing we can do about the host being slow. That's why I haven't been personally giving any time windows - we just don't know how other things will fall into place.

it's okay do you think it'll be up soon though if not i'm gonna go to sleep

Well, I'm out of contact for 3 weeks starting tomorrow... so I guess I miss the server open. Save be a couple hundred square blocks please.

(07-16-2016, 05:48 AM)Arrei Wrote: Hey, nothing we can do about the host being slow. That's why I haven't been personally giving any time windows - we just don't know how other things will fall into place.

But do you like the story?  Big Grin

(07-16-2016, 05:53 AM)meg12002 Wrote: it's okay do you think it'll be up soon though if not i'm gonna go to sleep

No, not anytime soon.

(07-16-2016, 07:04 AM)Arrei Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 05:53 AM)meg12002 Wrote: it's okay do you think it'll be up soon though if not i'm gonna go to sleep

No, not anytime soon.
i think a good night would be nice too XD
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I hope so bad the server opens, I wanna go explore the new world so much. I haven't played since the server shut down on monday
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Well, we want to open it as much as you want to get online!

Frost tells us we're having the bungee cord set up tomorrow, and we're having some difficulties getting the Nether and End set up with the new world. Once those are taken care of, that should be everything that needs to be done before we formally announce an opening time.

So arrei ik u dont know much but do u think it will be up tomorrow? or 2 days? i need ur best guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

Well, my guess is something's going to go wrong with the bungee and the server's going to be down till Monday.

[Image: L2c6cVK.gif]