• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bored af
(07-12-2016, 03:05 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Fam pokemon go makes you walk and shit

WALK?!?!?, what is this witchery!?!?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(07-12-2016, 03:06 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote:

WALK?!?!?, what is this witchery!?!?

I heard that witchcraft falls into the category called "exercise". It's is a very old witchcraft. Use hoverboards instead! Big Grin

pls i can't even walk ;-;
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Walk and shit?  That's kinda gross.  I do not recall seeing that in any warning anywhere.  I imagine diaper sales are on the rise now.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-12-2016, 03:04 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: You all can download Pokémon Go and hope to stumble upon a dead body.  I hear making a statement for your local police department can be timely process, which will address any boredom.
[Image: SA33I9k.png]

<Yes, I love dark humor; maybe more than most.>

Thank god Pokemon Go isn't out in UK or the people at school who play pokemon would get even more unbearable
The world has moved on, they say...

(07-12-2016, 03:16 AM)Danoir_ Wrote: Thank god Pokemon Go isn't out in UK or the people at school who play pokemon would get even more unbearable

TURE...
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I wish Pokemon GO was out in the UK I would be out right now because the server is down lol. Additionally if anyone is bored just go on the Discord server. :3
- KatNip

I used to be very big on Pokémon. I played: Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Blue/Red/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Emerald editions, Pokémon Pinball, and had the cards.

Just listing these 'cause I know you have shown your love and support of Pokémon in this thread.
[Image: SA33I9k.png]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

random chat is random, i am just watching a movie about 2 girls at a sleepover with a psyco girl trying to kill them while they sleep

Today I played Pokemon Go while driving. So many Poke Stops, so many gyms.
~ Mayor of Florisse ~
[Image: BOj3UrN.png]
HomeTown Player Since
January 18, 2014