• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas...
(07-13-2016, 11:55 AM)Geckorian Wrote: Stray thought. Anyone interested in a rail system that links several towns together?

[Mod] Rowebot will likely be interested in that.  You'd want to put two rails down though, one going to and from a town to prevent collisions.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I'm working with Clem and Jo, the plan is to teraform three massive mountains, a network of hobbit homes inside and under each mountain. There will be waterfalls joining in the middle of the three, around there a city will hopefully be built. On top of the mountains will be elven castles.
Another plan is to build an lgbtqia+ pride base with Ash.
Yet another plan is to build a prison with Nitro.
And lastly, to create a new /warp start and hope that no one takes the idea
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(07-12-2016, 04:14 AM)Turbonculus Wrote: i want a hut..

Wanna bet I can build a better hut than you?

I might try again with warp emporium, but maybe half-sized. 
Probably going to focus more on economy, less on building. We'll see what happens.
Might want to get a guardian farm up, maybe gold, definitely villagers.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

(07-13-2016, 01:29 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I'm working with Clem and Jo, the  plan is to teraform three massive mountains, a network of hobbit homes inside and under each mountain. There will be waterfalls joining in the middle of the three, around there a city will hopefully be built. On top of the mountains will be elven castles.
Another plan is to build an lgbtqia+ pride base with Ash.
Yet another plan is to build a prison with Nitro.
And lastly, to create a new /warp start and hope that no one takes the idea

Jeez, sounds cool.  That's  a lot of ideas, hopefully I can see it when it's done!
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

I actually hope to find another slime block swamp near a planes. I like building in the swamp bio cuz it is already nearly flat and easy to terraform. Likely gonna do like I did before; start with a hut, work up to a house, then a farm, then a village, then a town. I do want to rebuild my tree farm but that is a ways off as it took thousands of blocks to build. Also plan to rebuild the hydro harvest farm and flower generator eventually. Don't think I will rebuild the cocoa farm as I really didn't use any of it. With luck I can find a nice swamp along a bay near a large chunk of water.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(07-13-2016, 08:53 PM)Geckorian Wrote: I actually hope to find another slime block swamp near a planes. I like building in the swamp bio cuz it is already nearly flat and easy to terraform. Likely gonna do like I did before; start with a hut, work up to a house, then a farm, then a village, then a town. I do want to rebuild my tree farm but that is a ways off as it took thousands of blocks to build. Also plan to rebuild the hydro harvest farm and flower generator eventually. Don't think I will rebuild the cocoa farm as I really didn't use any of it. With luck I can find a nice swamp along a bay near a large chunk of water.

Well, that sounds like a great plan.  Ill lyk if I find a swamp.  I rarely use them so you can have it.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Ima be a loner, forget the new survival world - I'll be hiding in a huge evil lair somewhere in the old overworld, with no warps or anything connecting it. Ever. Maybe some signs, too.

This is my concept to work from:

[Image: L6InWju.jpg]
The world has moved on, they say...

Lord of the Old Overworld I like it
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA