• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas...
(07-12-2016, 04:22 AM)Xelbot Wrote: I have no idea. Honestly, if I just lost everything (Unsure what this reset is doing tbh, since i'm not experienced+) then I may just.. go play other games. I'm kinda down that my work (and my build I started! D:<) is probably gone.

Maybe you should make minigames or something along those lines, instead of being all down.  It's a new start for everyone, don't take it too hard on yourself.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

... Cookie Factory 3.0
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

3.0 haha, i'd actually like that in the city tbh XD
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(07-12-2016, 04:23 AM)YodaBadger Wrote: I think we should play like hermitcraft... Have like a central place for all the shops and we then expand from there into different sectors...

Miners
Builders
Farmers

And then sell what you produce so no one person runs everything like Thor did before...

Just an idea

Tell me more about this, I don't get it.  It sounds cool from what I know though!

(07-12-2016, 04:24 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:12 AM)Laur Wrote: I'd like to know what ya'll are planning!  What are you going to build? Shops, towns. a secret base?

Well, I'm going to start gathering resources–mainly food and iron ingots–and then walk/boat my way to a deep ocean biome near the world border.  When I find an island that suits my needs and desires, I'll start building my home/village and live as a recluse; like I always do.  When I gather up enough resources, I'll rebuild my graveyard/park underwater and proceed to keep on banning rule-breakers.

I may consider building homes for people to pass my time, or open up a small shop to sell any surplus I don't want or need.

Sounds really fun.  I also really like the idea of stocking up on resources, instead of rushing to get started on a project.

(07-12-2016, 04:28 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: ... Cookie Factory 3.0

I'm coming to see it when its done xD

(07-12-2016, 04:29 AM)Laur Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:23 AM)YodaBadger Wrote: I think we should play like hermitcraft... Have like a central place for all the shops and we then expand from there into different sectors...

Miners
Builders
Farmers

And then sell what you produce so no one person runs everything like Thor did before...

Just an idea

Tell me more about this, I don't get it.  It sounds cool from what I know though!

So we get a main hub which is just a square in the middle of nowhere... Then we start building houses/shops on little roads off of that which makes a little town. We can spread out into further places and have them linked by nether portals. This will make it a tighter community but you can spread out easier... Then some people have select traits like me and that70s are decent farmers/animal breeders and we are also quite good at designing so we could setup some animal stalls and some crop farms and we could be pay to hire builders/designers...

Its just like a small suggestion and not everyone would go along with it but like 30 people might be quite cool

(07-12-2016, 04:26 AM)YodaBadger Wrote: Sounds sweet Grimm... If you need a helper/farmer/miner count me in I'd love to work with you Smile

(any idea when the server back)

- I appreciate the offer, but I don't build with other people.  I love survival-based game when I only have to rely on myself, which has translated to Minecraft.  On an old server, I built a whole village by myself, made it look abandoned/destroyed, and just lived there alone.

- I'm unsure when the server will be up, but my best guess-timate will be likely in a couple of days or a week at the extreme max.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-12-2016, 04:35 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:26 AM)YodaBadger Wrote: Sounds sweet Grimm... If you need a helper/farmer/miner count me in I'd love to work with you Smile

(any idea when the server back)

- I appreciate the offer, but I don't build with other people.  I love survival-based game when I only have to rely on myself, which has translated to Minecraft.  On an old server, I built a whole village by myself, made it look abandoned/destroyed, and just lived there alone.

- I'm unsure when the server will be up, but my best guess-timate will be likely in a couple of days or a week at the extreme max.

Are you serious... I was really hoping the server might be up later tonight Sad

And I see that you like playing on your own... I get it... You HATE me... :'(

Luv Ya Really <4

Might make a small town with a farm and little life style. Although I don't want to live near anyone that much, it'd be nice to have a small little town  Tongue

My early stage plans is to meat up with 4th doc and epic legend and try to start the creation of the new capitol city and the reconstruction of BC

And I hope to continue my efforts to bring a stock exchange to this server

(07-12-2016, 04:43 AM)Idkpop Wrote: Might make a small town with a farm and little life style. Although I don't want to live near anyone that much, it'd be nice to have a small little town  Tongue

Nice! Sounds really cute and fun to start on.

(07-12-2016, 04:43 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: My early stage plans is to meat up with 4th doc and epic legend and try to start the creation of the new capitol city and the reconstruction of BC

And I hope to continue my efforts to bring a stock exchange to this server

Sounds fun.  I really hope this city turns out nice.  I've been hearing about it for a little and I'm excited to see it once it's done.