Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas...
an observatory
http://www.plotz.co.uk/
with max size
44468 blocks :^)
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

This "Season" of HomeTown is going to feature some of the best Swiss and Sir creations yet. Including a new game related ride like /warp aperture, a new amusement park with over 10 rides and attractions, and maybe even a new Cruise in the Swiss Cruise Line. But the very first build and the most useful for me and sir will be our classic beaver dam and lodge, which i make on almost every server i play on. It will act as me and sir's base for the new HomeTown Adventure. Good luck everyone!!! -Swiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

At the end of all this server prepping, I'm building a dirt shack surrounded by lava and posting "Get the hell out" signs everywhere.

(07-12-2016, 04:43 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: My early stage plans is to meat up with 4th doc and epic legend and try to start the creation of the new capitol city and the reconstruction of BC

And I hope to continue my efforts to bring a stock exchange to this server

#BuySwissStock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

(07-12-2016, 05:00 AM)SwissPlaysMC Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:43 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: My early stage plans is to meat up with 4th doc and epic legend and try to start the creation of the new capitol city and the reconstruction of BC

And I hope to continue my efforts to bring a stock exchange to this server

#BuySwissStock
well dude you may have to reopen BBI I would be willing to make it a complete spin off for town building and housing of the private sector

(07-12-2016, 04:55 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: an observatory
http://www.plotz.co.uk/
with max size
44468 blocks :^)

Noice Cab!
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

I'm making my shop again. I might not use stone slabs this time.
And I'll also make an end farm.... yeah, end farm first
-DrBot

(07-12-2016, 04:58 AM)Star Wrote: At the end of all this server prepping, I'm building a dirt shack surrounded by lava and posting "Get the hell out" signs everywhere.

Oh lord.  Is it that bad in ht right now?

(07-12-2016, 04:57 AM)SwissPlaysMC Wrote: This "Season" of HomeTown is going to feature some of the best Swiss and Sir creations yet.  Including a new game related ride like /warp aperture, a new amusement park with over 10 rides and attractions, and maybe even a new Cruise in the Swiss Cruise Line.  But the very first build and the most useful for me and sir will be our classic beaver dam and lodge, which i make on almost every server i play on.  It will act as me and sir's base for the new HomeTown Adventure.  Good luck everyone!!!    -Swiss

Sounds really fun.  Hope to see it when it's all done!

(07-12-2016, 05:14 AM)Salak Wrote: I'm making my shop again. I might not use stone slabs this time.
And I'll also make an end farm.... yeah, end farm first

Nice.  lmk what the warps are! I've never used an end farm, and I love exploring different peoples shops.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

My first plan is to make my house which is going to be a floating island over a swamp biome, there also needs to be a mountain. The requirements: Roughly 35 stacks of stone, starting point is 10 blocks above sea level. Cannot be hollow(For a secret reason). 5 stacks of grass, 10 stacks of dirt. 32 sand, 2 water buckets 3 lava buckets, 3 oak saplings, 3 stacks of oak logs 10 stacks of stained white clay, 5 stacks of oak planks. That is a rough estimation of the resources needed. My second plan is a secret of what it is for because I don't want it stolen, but I will still say the resources needed. Requirements: 5 stacks of stone slabs, 15 stacks of oak logs, 25 stacks of oak planks, 1 stack of oak leaves, 25 stacks of spruce planks, 8 stacks of stone brick stairs, 1 stack of stone brick slabs. My third plan is a Spleef business, I wont say the prices yet but it will be a 1v1 tournament and the winner gets something max players of 5. Resources needed: 35 stacks of wool, 1 stack of snow 5 shovels with silk touch and efficiency 3, 1 stack of logs (anytype) 5 stacks stained white glass. 1 stack ladders, and finally 5 stack spruce. Those are my plans.

Base
Villager Hunting
Secret stuffs >Smile
shop maybe
Have a great day!  Angel