• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas...
Imma go hu8nting for an island chain. maybe around the world boder! I hope for one in the corner to be exact! imma find it and ill claim 1 sialnd, imma get one for my buddy Chriz, and ill aos save one for Miss Luci if she ever makes it back, if theres 4 then that's bonus
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I'm just planning on making a cute little base with Dva & Donk.. Idek what to do with my life... Probably just a ton of mining & getting resources like I always do :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(07-12-2016, 05:13 AM)Laur Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:55 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: an observatory
http://www.plotz.co.uk/
with max size
44468 blocks :^)

Noice Cab!

tyvm :3
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(07-12-2016, 04:55 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: an observatory
http://www.plotz.co.uk/
with max size
44468 blocks :^)

omwow thats large... welp good luck with it lynx :^^^)
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I think I'm gonna' either live in an apartment in a skyscraper in the Capital to save money, or build my own hut I've been planning out for a while! I've been waiting for this for a week or so and I'm really excited! Big Grin
-Chicky

n.n i want to find an island and have a bunch of cats.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(07-12-2016, 06:41 AM)Hunto10 Wrote: My first plan is to make my house which is going to be a floating island over a swamp biome, there also needs to be a mountain. The requirements: Roughly 35 stacks of stone, starting point is 10 blocks above sea level. Cannot be hollow(For a secret reason). 5 stacks of grass, 10 stacks of dirt. 32 sand, 2 water buckets 3 lava buckets, 3 oak saplings, 3 stacks of oak logs 10 stacks of stained white clay, 5 stacks of oak planks. That is a rough estimation of the resources needed. My second plan is a secret of what it is for because I don't want it stolen, but I will still say the resources needed. Requirements: 5 stacks of stone slabs, 15 stacks of oak logs, 25 stacks of oak planks, 1 stack of oak leaves, 25 stacks of spruce planks, 8 stacks of stone brick stairs, 1 stack of stone brick slabs. My third plan is a Spleef business, I wont say the prices yet but it will be a 1v1 tournament and the winner gets something max players of 5. Resources needed: 35 stacks of wool, 1 stack of snow 5 shovels with silk touch and efficiency 3, 1 stack of logs (anytype) 5 stacks stained white glass. 1 stack ladders, and finally 5 stack spruce. Those are my plans.
Sounds like a lot of work... But it seems really cool.  I could never build a floating island, lmk when you're done building it so I can see!

(07-12-2016, 02:09 PM)chickenhead24 Wrote: I think I'm gonna' either live in an apartment in a skyscraper in the Capital to save money, or build my own hut I've been planning out for a while! I've been waiting for this for a week or so and I'm really excited! Big Grin

Nice!  Glad you're excited.

(07-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Keero Wrote: n.n i want to find an island and have a bunch of cats.

lmao... Patty and I are making a secret place that no one knows about, stop by when it's finished... ^..^

(07-12-2016, 07:05 AM)Patty Wrote: I'm just planning on making a cute little base with Dva & Donk.. Idek what to do with my life... Probably just a ton of mining & getting resources like I always do :3

Nice nice, have funnnn

(07-12-2016, 06:52 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: Imma go hu8nting for an island chain. maybe around the world boder! I hope for one in the corner to be exact! imma find it and ill claim 1 sialnd, imma get one for my buddy Chriz, and ill aos save one for Miss Luci if she ever makes it back, if theres 4 then that's bonus

Sounds like a fun plan.  Hope you have a good time with that!

(07-12-2016, 06:43 AM)Donkey Wrote: Base
Villager Hunting
Secret stuffs >Smile
shop maybe

Nice... Good idea to go villager hunting because its new land.. not explored.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Underground complex.
Rebuild of my shop.
Rebuild of my villager/iron/maybe my gold farm.
All while searching for skeleton spawners to reopen /warp bonerland in the new world

(07-12-2016, 08:16 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Underground complex.
Rebuild of my shop.
Rebuild of my villager/iron/maybe my gold farm.
All while searching for skeleton spawners to reopen /warp bonerland in the new world

Alright..
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Stray thought. Anyone interested in a rail system that links several towns together?
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.