• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Build I Might Recreate in New Server
Hey guys!!! I just wanted to show you all a build I'm thinking of remaking in the new world. It's not from the old world but a singleplayer creative world that I've worked on on and off for about a year. It's a coliseum thing haha. Let me know what you think! I obviously haven't completed.

View here!

That looks really good... Like way better than anything I've ever built. I think it would be awesome to have in the new world! :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(07-14-2016, 12:18 AM)Patty Wrote: That looks really good... Like way better than anything I've ever built. I think it would be awesome to have in the new world! :3

Thanks Patty! I don't think I've seen any of your builds but I'm sure theyre great. I might be doing a Roman-style town so I would build it there I think.

(07-13-2016, 11:47 PM)Ank Wrote: Hey guys!!! I just wanted to show you all a build I'm thinking of remaking in the new world. It's not from the old world but a singleplayer creative world that I've worked on on and off for about a year. It's a coliseum thing haha. Let me know what you think! I obviously haven't completed.

View here!

Nice job well done Smile
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

Imma Rebuild & Improve on my Airship & Pirate Ship
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

plsplspls if you build roman shit then switch to Conquest texture pack... oh wait, it's not out for 1.10 yet. FUcK.
The world has moved on, they say...

Nice job ank!! Also, is that john smith?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

This would make a fantastic pvp arena. Good job with the build!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!