• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Arrei)
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Kandee12

Reason for your ban: I grieved someones village by breaking one piece of glass. 

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I hope I get unbanned because I believe in second chances and for learning for the better because I will never do what I did again because it was unreasonable and rude and I should pay more attention to what is owned and isn't and I should've never grieved anything in the first place and I never will again. At the time I did not realize that the village was owned but that is no excuse and I should take responsibility for my actions and respect the server.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because it was a fun server filled with nice and friendly people and the server felt like home to me, its my favorite server and I love playing it. I also feel so bad for breaking glass in someones village and I already apologized to the owner myself. I would be happy to replace the damage I have done at Kiro's village.

More importantly, the glass was being used to keep a villager enclosed within a building, which should have been abundantly obvious. That's not something that just naturally happens, it should have been clear that breaking them out was griefing someone's property. Fortunately, the villager in question was found safe and sound, so no reparations with Kiro beyond an apology should be necessary. You have been unbanned, welcome back to Hometown.

I know I shouldn't have done it and I'm not even sure why I did but I have learned a lesson from doing this and it won't ever happen again. Of course I owe Kiro another huge apology and I will be doing that. Thank you so much Arrei!