• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned lol
Minecraft name: Leafgor

Reason for your ban: I haven't been forgotten apparently

Who banned you: No clue

Why should you be unbanned: I was unbanned long ago and then became banned again for no reason

Why do you want to come back: To play Minecraft on hometownmc

PS Just curious, who banned me? I logged on one day to find myself unbanned and I even played for a couple of days which let me to meet some people who I hadn't talk to in ages. I have reformed since then, which I suppose I can't give you any credible reason to believe me for, but I assure you I have.

The source of your confusion is understandable, as the fact of the matter is you had not actually been unbanned - what actually happened was that our ban logs were lost and had to be manually recovered, and while most of them were reinstated quickly enough, some slipped through - such as your ban. Your ban was to be permanent, as it was a repeat offense and carried out with the explicit purpose of causing grief. As a result, you took down mjs1776 with you as an accomplice. As I recall, some time later you even came back to appeal another time, only to make your case quite unconvincing through your behavior.

However, since you haven't caused any further trouble, if you wish to make your case once more, now is your chance. This goes for both you and mjs1776. Do you even remember what it was you were banned for? Do you have any explanation for your behavior? How can we be sure you won't do such things again? Your now-deleted exchange isn't really doing you any favors, you know?

(07-18-2016, 04:46 PM)Arrei Wrote: The source of your confusion is understandable, as the fact of the matter is you had not actually been unbanned - what actually happened was that our ban logs were lost and had to be manually recovered, and while most of them were reinstated quickly enough, some slipped through - such as your ban. Your ban was to be permanent, as it was a repeat offense and carried out with the explicit purpose of causing grief. As a result, you took down mjs1776 with you as an accomplice. As I recall, some time later you even came back to appeal another time, only to make your case quite unconvincing through your behavior.

However, since you haven't caused any further trouble, if you wish to make your case once more, now is your chance. This goes for both you and mjs1776. Do you even remember what it was you were banned for? Do you have any explanation for your behavior? How can we be sure you won't do such things again? Your now-deleted exchange isn't really doing you any favors, you know?
I told him deleting the posts wouldn't do anything. And indeed I do remember what I was banned for. I built a large structure that held a striking resemblance to the male genitalia atop a flying pirate ship. Well, that was the first ban. The second time was for opening an underground crime ring nicknamed "The Cuban Mafia" that went around stealing valuable blocks and griefing large structures. We were caught red-handed and it resulted in the ban of me and three members of the ring (there is one more who still plays, but I shall not submit their name here for they have no bad intentions and I don't want him/her mixed up in this). My explanation for my behavior? I was immature and didn't understand the severity of what I'd done to others. I was playing as if it were a single player game and destruction of other's property meant nothing. I was wrong, and truly regret doing what I have done as I have come to respect the feelings and opinions of my fellow players. Can you be sure I won't do these things again? I assure you I won't, although I suppose you can't fully trust me on that can you? Regardless of your trust in me, you've seen the proof I've reformed. I actively played on this server for a week or two and even talked in chat to old friends, playing alongside them. 

Hopefully see you online
REFORMED LETS GO

Very well, I will take you at your word and officially unban you and mjs1776. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Smile)))

(07-19-2016, 01:25 AM)Arrei Wrote: Very well, I will take you at your word and officially unban you and mjs1776. Welcome back to HomeTown.

I appreciate this. You won't regret it.
REFORMED LETS GO